probably the most interesting thing that happened this week was when we did divisions with one of the members. Elder Butler and the other Elder that's waiting on his companion went out to work in the other area and I stayed here and worked with a member that's a little timid. We had no success for the first 2 and a half hours or so. we contacted and got a lot of no and I'm not interested answers. we also had some appointments fall through.
We were at a point where I was a little bit sad and just frustrated I thought why why today when this member is here and I really want him to have a good experience. So I decided to go talk to everyone. we talked to all the people we saw outside on the way to our plan b and we found a man named sandro.
He was very interested he asked us what the Gospel is. He asked us why there are so many churches and he expressed how good he felt as he heard the answers testified to his heart by the spirit. We explained how the Church was restored. It was a super awesome lesson and Sandro was literally on the edge of his seat.
We then got to go to another appointment and she was there. Rosalia had read the pamphlet we left and knew the entire thing forwards and back. her husband said I've seen that book and always wanted to read it. we gave them a Copy and they were excited to see what is inside.
When we have diligence we can overcome our obstacles and find answers to our prayers. We can complete so much more when we are willing to work to accomplish what we have been sent to this earth to accomplish.
Love,
Elder Dallin Skouson
No comments:
Post a Comment