Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transferred to Resistencia. When we try to serve with all we can, we can really help people out.

So, now I am in the area of the mission office, the mission home, and the center of Resistencia.

The transfer was interesting. One of the days before the transfer Elder Whiting and I decided to talk to a ton of people super excitedly instead of just going where our plans are and talking to a few people on the way. We had a lot of success and I am going to try to apply it as a tactic in my new area as well.

I am with an Elder from Peru, Elder Condori. I was with him for a day one time and he and his companion had just planned to visit less actives... and they didn't leave invitations. I had to try to do that. That was in one of my first few months in the mission before I could talk or understand. Anyway, I am going to make sure that we work hard here!

He also was just companions with my companion from the MTC Elder Remund. Elder Remund is now where I was. We just switched spots.

I'm going to have to let you know more how my area is going after I get a little more time here. Today was day 2.

When I left Clorinda it was definitely hard. I said bye to Anselmo and he just said, "Thank you for everything. Thank you so much."  It was really a neat experience. When we try to serve with all we can, we can really help people out. As I watched out the window, as the city left my view in the bus, it was quite the feeling to be leaving these people that I had known and served.

Love you all,

Elder Dallin Skouson

I'm now in Resistencia in the Province of Chaco.  I'm in the right bottom of the yellow part of the map. 

No comments:

Post a Comment