![]() |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAL. |
This week flew by. I got here and then Tuesday was p-day we worked the evening and then my companion was sick Wednesday and Thursday. We got to work again Friday and that's when we had our district meeting. Then Saturday went fast and Sunday was super fast as well.
We are working hard to get the work moving in this area. We don't have many investigators that have gone to church at this point
I also learned a lot about studying the scriptures while my companion was sick. I know that when we study the scriptures they can help us desire to change our hearts and our actions. As I studied, ideas of what I needed to do came to mind and I wanted to apply them. I think that's the true spirit of scripture study. learn and apply.
Elder Dallin Skouson
Following pictures:
sunset.
the apartment where I live
and a cool house. notice they have direct tv


No comments:
Post a Comment