Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The heat here is impressive.

The heat here is impressive. The other day I was in Corrientes Capital during transfers and there were It was hard to not sweat just sitting there waiting for my bus there was very little wind and it there were those bugs that make the loud buzzing noises were humming loudly. Then I got on the bus at 915 am to go to Resistencia.

I'm now in Reconqista III. it's a city in Santa Fe. this means that I have been to every part of the mission now.

My companion is Elder Leoni from Bolivia he is 21 and is a little bit shorter than me about 185 cm. I'm about 196 cm or around there.

Last week was crazy we went to Resistencia Monday and Tuesday and then I got back to my area for wednesday and then we went to Paso de los Libres thursday through Sunday and then I got transferred straight from there to Reconquista Santa Fe. it was a good long trip but I made it. We started at 1 Am on Monday and I got here at 5 pm so it took a while.

We worked so little in the area and we somehow had our highest attendance of investigators at church. 3 Investigators showed up. That's the most I ever had in that area. And we weren't even in church to see it!

I guess the truth we learn from that is that the spirit does the work not us. If giving them some time to think helped them realize they need to come to church I guess that is God's way to teach them.

We need to all be the instruments that God need and his instructions help form us to become those instruments.

Elder Dallin Skouson

No comments:

Post a Comment