Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm in Argentina!


Everyone,                                                                                                                   Aug. 28, 2014

(This was a handwritten letter from Dallin that the mission office took a picture of and sent to us.)

 So, I am in Argentina now.   The flights were not so fun but went well and my suitcases made it as well. My trainer is from Peru and speaks a little English but I just met him so I don’t know much.  His name is Elder Yaicate pronounced I-cata, I think.

President and Sister Franco, Dallin, Elder Yaicate.  We hope Dallin doesn't hit his head on to many door frames!!

The airport was cool because I got to hand out a few pass along cards.  The food here is pretty good so far and the tap water is not supposed to be drunk, I don’t think.  I’m excited.  Also, I don’t know exactly but my companion is much shorter than I am.  (Dallin’s companion drew a stick figure picture of one very tall person and one very short. It made us laugh) 

I’m a little nervous, but calling you guys in Atlanta was a lot of fun. Spanish is hard, but I can get by.

Love you.

Elder Dallin Skouson

MTC district---Elder with white tag is their teacher. All but the sister in the middle are off to Argentina, Resistencia

Talking to Dallin while he had a layover in Atlanta.  It was AWESOME!!
27 new Elders in Resistencia
7 new sisters in Resistencia




No comments:

Post a Comment