I think it was actually last week when I noticed it but there are some people that live in tents along the highway and they have a satellite dish outside their tent. It just is sitting on a box on the ground. kinda funny.
We got called Thursday night and told that we need to go to Resistencia for me to sign a paper and do finger prints Friday. It was an all day experience because the early bus home was sold out. We left early in the morning and came back at 9 at night. We didn't get to work much that day. We tried to have an english class on Saturday. We got 1 student to show up but I taught her how to say I am tall, or I am short, or I am smart or you are handsome or we are.... it was a good time. I'm thinking about how to do it more fun next time and so they feel less pressure. I don't know. We are hoping to have more people next time.
![]() |
| Me and my companion, Elder Yaicate in front of our church building |
I gave another talk on Sunday about gossip because it is a huge problem here, and I love the words of King Benjamin. "If you do not watch yourselves and your thoughts and your words and your deeds...ye must perish and now Oh man, remember and perish not." it is a scripture of warning---that we need to watch our own thoughts words and deeds to avoid a spiritual death. I know that if we do that we can improve ourselves way faster than if we only think and talk about other people.
Elder Dallin Skouson

No comments:
Post a Comment