So, this week seemed like a long one but I made it! We worked hard and had a lot of lessons. In all we had 30 lessons. I think that might be a record for me!
We found a family that we are teaching now. They are a young couple living together with their baby Gustavo and Araceli. Gustavo works Sunday saving up to build a house. We taught them about the sabbath day and he committed to take work off next week for Sunday. we are excited for them. Hopefully they will be able to make it.
We also took a member with us to visit a woman and he decided to share about the word of wisdom a little and used some interesting examples but hopefully having him in the lesson helped out.
I also got to give a talk in Sacrament meeting. they only gave me 2 days of notice but I was able to somehow fill the 15 minutes. I shared about preaching to the bus and then told the members they're lucky. they don't have to stand up on a bus they can easily share through facebook with a lot of people.
I want to share with you a testimony about how important the message we share is. It is a message that I have seen bring a light to the people that hear it. It is a message that I have seen give hope to those that sometimes are in the depths of despair. It is the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ that was given to the world today through a prophet called of God.
Pictures below:
-in my trio after Elder Leoni left
-My shoes. I am starting to wonder if they will last. (don't worry I have another pair that aren't as bad)
-an egg that came with a surprise.
-and Elder Leoni and I.
![]() |
| Elder Brown?, Elder Swingle and Elder Skouson |




No comments:
Post a Comment