Tuesday, February 23, 2016

We receive the help of God if we are humble.

This week was very good.

We are still working with the Rios family. they are doing good and learning about the gospel still. The Granddaughter came to church with us and is going to go to a youth activity today. we are excited for her.

We are also working with Ivan still. he is really excited and is reading and learning and going to church. we are super excited for him.

This week I have thought a lot about how we can decide what type of attitude we have. I am going to try to have a better attitude about everything I do. I have thought about how we really do have every reason to rejoice. Christ died for us and we can repent.

We are working hard at being more united and working together in the way the lord wants us to. it is a task that for sure takes a lot of work. hopefully we will be able to achieve it.

Also the other day I was thinking about humility and how we can really receive the help of God if we are humble. if not we are stuck where we are. our bounds are set and we can only reach what we can do.

Love,
Elder Dallin Skouson

No comments:

Post a Comment